Pin Treasury Winner [Week 3] & Week 4 Challenge!
February 26, 2011 § 4 Comments
|i love her work, so its no wonder i love her T the best 🙂 i like that she was inspired by rebecca’s collaged donut sprinkles. it is needless to say that rebecca’s sentimental iconography and storytelling really capture the viewer, but i love that Louise of LouisestArt picked up and played on her clever collaging techniques as well.|
LouisestArt’s treasury, No Milk Please, just a little sugar, is pictured below. LouisesArt said of her treasury “It was easy to make a treasury with the work of rebeccarebouche. It is a very inspiring image. Coffee, clouds, a doughnut, color, art…”
Please visit all of our Week 3 Treasuries here http://www.etsy.com/treasury/tags/pintreasurychallenge3
Week 4 of the Pin Treasury Challenge.
The rules are as follow:
- You must use this week’s item within your treasury
- You must use an item from LouisesArt’s Shop
- ANYONE can play
- Please tag your treasury “pintreasurychallenge4” so that we can find your treasury!
- In the Description of your Treasury Please use this language “This is Week 4 of the Pin Treasury Challenge. Anyone can play! See the rules at http://wp.me/p1hO5G-3t“
- Create your treasury by March 4, 2011 12 EST to be considered
- Whoever wins will pick Week 5’s item for inspiration & an item from their shop must also be featured in the Week 5 challenge
Feel free to post your treasury in the comments below. Have fun with it…a creative use of the Pinspiration is the best way to go!
My Apologies: I apologize to every player for the delayed posting of Challenge 3’s winner and Challenge 4’s challenge. I have been out of town with little internet and returned to a mountain of To Do’s. Thank you for your Patience! As a result I will be extending this week’s challenge until Friday, March 4th 2011.